• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 79: where pit girls mspaint pics of their nekkid bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
would it look really dumb to wear the sexiest dress I own underneath my super tacky Christmas sweater tonight? not trying to look like an elf bimbo but I don't wanna totally embrace the tacky either.

Nah, it'll look like you're trying too hard or just too good for the event. It's supposed to be tacky, embrace it fully. Doing it half assed just looks bad.

If you saw a guy at a trashy keg party who said "I'm only going to have one keg beer in a red cup and then I'm going to insist on drinking my Belgian imports from the proper glassware only" you'd think he was kind of tool.

Nah, it'll look like you're trying too hard or just too good for the event. It's supposed to be tacky, embrace it fully. Doing it half assed just looks bad.

If you saw a guy at a trashy keg party who said "I'm only going to have one keg beer in a red cup and then I'm going to insist on drinking my Belgian imports from the proper glassware only" you'd think he was kind of tool.

To the second part, I agree wholeheartedly. To the first part, I've never really known bros to complain about girls dressing sexy. The chicks might get fussy about it, but I doubt a bro would.

would it look really dumb to wear the sexiest dress I own underneath my super tacky Christmas sweater tonight? not trying to look like an elf bimbo but I don't wanna totally embrace the tacky either.

I say wear the sweater and nothing else. Not tacky at all.

After the disappointing Everton performance, decided to make some French press lavazzo and a broccoli and goat cheese omelet.

After the disappointing Everton performance, decided to make some French press lavazzo and a broccoli and goat cheese omelet.

Ahhh... that's why ILDeac10 was grumbling loudly in his room this morning.

True or false 2009, you're skipping New Years in Hershey this year?

But he's missing xmas with our family, so that's why he has to make it up to them with new years.

Y u do dis, dekefamn? Stahp.

Is IL coming? I forgot to check facebook before I quit. It's not gonna be the same without y'all.

Then again, cookout has never visited. Wonder if SteelCity will make it this year.

True or false 2009, you're skipping New Years in Hershey this year?

Maaaan... I thought you never missed anything on Chat Threads. I explained why I couldn't make it in that post I made about 2 weeks back trying to organize that Wednesday night hangout.

But yeah, I'm pretty bummed. I was excited about seeing you and your girl in NYC the Friday of Xmas weekend, but Df09Toy's mom signed us up for some soup kitchen ish on Saturday morning early so we can't come anymore. Suuucks. I'm super pissed about it, since when I agreed to visit her family for xmas it was under the condition that we could go to NYC for a bit. Now that's ruined.

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART 2009

1187135_o.gif

White-bean chili is slowly marinating. Now, I think I'll make some peanut-butter/chocolate rice krispy treats while watching the offensive explosion that is Nevada-Arizona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back