• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 79: where pit girls mspaint pics of their nekkid bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are things with you and armtouch guy Riding? Need a followup report.

I generally only take classes with good professors anymore. Income Tax seems useful, but the prof teaching it blows. So I'm not taking Income Tax.

Meh I didn't think so.

Depends on what you want to go into...

Just from a general standpoint, I think it will pay off as you get older. For example, excluding gain on the sale of a principal residence seems like it could come up at some point.

Wish I'd snapped some pics, but I think we were all a little shocked that he was simultaneously waving his peen around at women in the room. When this dude's working there as an associate in October of next year, I'll defs post some pics.

I've seen the beast twice though, and the second time it's clear that the tattoo removal has had SOME effect. The coloration isn't quite there anymore. There's still a vivid outline of a donkey fucking a woman though.

I really want to see this tat...

Peanut totally sharted in the bathtub tonight. It was not as cool as it sounds.

LOL

It was entertaining. The woman who won played a 10 minute Chopan piano piece without music. She was incredible. Made some jokes, had a good time.

The piano woman made jokes? Sounds like a wonderful entertainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back