• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 80: Where we all sing R.E.M. but won't admit it

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have just successfully fooled my friend into believing that my middle name is actually "Tequeestria". gonna see how long i can keep this up.

Which friend?

iCheat? Man whore? The creepy serial rapist that smells your hair everyday?

Which friend?

iCheat? Man whore? The creepy serial rapist that smells your hair everyday?

ding ding! also now the guy who once braided my hair is a serial rapist and smells my hair everyday?! lol. #thingsiwasunawareof

i also played this game with an ex once and he believed me for like a month. didn't even question things. actually it's a funny story how he found out that wasn't my actual middle name. we were making out once and he like brushed my hair off my face and whispered my whole name, including "Tequeestria" and i just lost it. it was hilarious.

Last edited:
Hoops - Check your PM. Sent you some more information.

ding ding! also now the guy who once braided my hair is a serial rapist and smells my hair everyday?! lol. #thingsiwasunawareof

i also played this game with an ex once and he believed me for like a month. didn't even question things. actually it's a funny story how he found out that wasn't my actual middle name. we were making out once and he like brushed my hair off my face and whispered my whole name, including "Tequeestria" and i just lost it. it was hilarious.

:sick:

i have just successfully fooled my friend into believing that my middle name is actually "Tequeestria". gonna see how long i can keep this up.

UG5es.jpg

is anybody at all familiar with highlands, NC, or with the old edwards inn?

My college roomie is from highlands- I'm asking about this or other places. Will report back.

I am convinced that dash lives in a romantic comedy. Let's just hope that hair braider doesn't turn it into a horror movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back