• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 80: Where we all sing R.E.M. but won't admit it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question. I hadn't considered that. He's still only 15 months old, so he has no idea what's going on, no concept of Santa, etc, so probably not. I do like cookies though, so I might just eat some anyway.

Gotta plan for these things.

I'm gonna bring a half gallon of eggnog and a half fifth of bourbon home with me just because I CAN

You are grossed out at the idea of receiving oral pleasure? I thought chicks enjoyed that.

There are girls out there that won't let guys go down on them. I think that's weird.

Their favorite song?

Morning. Day off. Just got back from working out.

That is weird. Are they just nervous? Concerned about cleanliness? Dash, help us out here.

A guy's gotta be enthusiastic about doing it for me to let him.
If he's not going to put his heart into it don't bother.

oh my god this reminds me of my last work conference.

we were getting drunk with my ladyboss and coworkers and talking about the "intimacy packs" in the rooms. including obstetrical towelettes. we were discussing what they were for.

one of my coworkers had no ideas, figured they were for afters. more of us figured it was for befores.

But there are some that flat out won't give you that chance.

I made peppermint bark for my office and when I was breaking it into chunks, I'm pretty sure I got candy cane bits all over my kitchen. hope there are no ants hibernating nearby that like peppermint.

Mola_Ram.jpg

What should I wear to shop for a new car? Dress sexy yes/no?

bosslady was like, my husband is latino and he'd never ask me to use that!

so i don't quite get that but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back