• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 82: From Hell's Heart, I Chat at Thee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be retitled "snowed in my quaint cabin, slowly going crazy"

I'm not jealous and certainly can't out type you.

If you could change your birthdate for your childhood, teenage years, twenties, etc. to have coincided with different decades, would you? How would you slice it?

It would have been fun to be in HS in the 1980s, at Wake in 1990s, and a young alum for my actual time at Wake (2002-2007). I don't know that I would trade my years as a student at Wake though.

Still interested in hearing responses.

If you could change your birthdate for your childhood, teenage years, twenties, etc. to have coincided with different decades, would you? How would you slice it?

It would have been fun to be in HS in the 1980s, at Wake in 1990s, and a young alum for my actual time at Wake (2002-2007). I don't know that I would trade my years as a student at Wake though.

Still interested in hearing responses.

a) can't believe i missed the end of the CT
b) i'm thankful i was a student when I was; I had hella good sports teams while I was there. that said, I kind of wish I'd started school in 2003 so I could have seen us undefeated at home in bball as a soph, studied abroad in 2005, and been a senior for the 2006 ACCC football season.

Im kind of in love with CT title. Also I had the most ridiculous night of my life last night, I'll share more when Im not on my phone.

Should be retitled "snowed in my quaint cabin, slowly going crazy"

True. Me with a little bit of free time is a dangerous thing. I'm still in shock at how much effort it took to kill the old chat thread.

a) can't believe i missed the end of the CT
b) i'm thankful i was a student when I was; I had hella good sports teams while I was there. that said, I kind of wish I'd started school in 2003 so I could have seen us undefeated at home in bball as a soph, studied abroad in 2005, and been a senior for the 2006 ACCC football season.

And you could have been a member of the bestest graduating class in MSD history.

I often wonder how I would have fit in to the Civil Rights Movement had I grown up in my parents' generation. I would like to think that I would have been on the right side of things.

Just got upgraded to a Winter Storm Warning. Last year, we had only one snowstorm that dropped more than 6". I was starting to get used to Al Gore's global warming regime.

I often wonder how I would have fit in to the Civil Rights Movement had I grown up in my parents' generation. I would like to think that I would have been on the white side of things.

We all know what you were saying...you racist

I received some rep that insisted I talk about last night's shenaniganry, so here I go:

It all begins with a peacoat. I got this thing for Christmas, and apparently I've become irresistable:

http://www.dillards.com/product/Cremieux-Jeffrey-Wool-Peacoat_301_-1_301_502883010

So anyways I went out last night, hit a few bars, and ended up at Finneys. There's kind of a cute girl there, we start talking, its on. I invite her back to my place, however she has a friend with her, so I recruit my boy to come back with us and wing it up. Anyways we get back and me and her go to my room, start getting after it a little bit, and then out of nowhere her friend busts in my room and says she's lonely. I guess my boy passed out on the couch (he was dragging all night) and its now just us three. So anyways my game is dead.

So we go back in my living room and start drinking some wine and being social (in the back of my head I see the potential for a threesome, her friend isn't terrible) and then it all comes out. The girl I was minutes away from sleeping with is newly divorced and has three kids, and the other girl has two. They're only a year older than me, and this was "they're night out". The friend is also going through a horrible divorce apparently and I ended up staying up till like 7 AM listening to them vent, with an occasional make out session here and there with the girl I'm with.

Anyways around 7 I finally give in and go to my room and just crash. And then I had to drive them back to their homes this morning. I mean WHAT THE FUCK. Maybe its time to just find a nice girl and settle down. You know the church and all that. This may have been my sign.

Last edited:
I mean WHAT THE FUCK. Maybe its time to just find a nice girl and settle down. You know the church and all that. This may have been my sign.

I feel like you say a variation of this every weekend. time to follow up and make some moves, brasky!

I know, I know. But I'm fresh out of ideas on that front. What's iCheat up to this evening?

lol she's in ohio with her fam + fiance. in other news, i have a date tonight with the bulgarian but my former work husband JUST announced that he is newly single on facebook. i had//have the hugest crush on former work husband. can't. focus. on. bulgarian. to. save. my. life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back