• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 84: RUNNERBOY WAS A HOAX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My family found out that my uncle has stage IV lung cancer yesterday. It's a weird situation because he and my aunt have been separated for years but are still married and we see him quite a bit. I don't think I've full processed yet and it's weird because he and my dad were in the same grade and grew up together.

My family found out that my uncle has stage IV lung cancer yesterday. It's a weird situation because he and my aunt have been separated for years but are still married and we see him quite a bit. I don't think I've full processed yet and it's weird because he and my dad were in the same grade and grew up together.

Sorry to hear this, cav. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family...

0XmIf.png

Actually, I'm jelly of awar, I was tryna roll to panera since I had a gift card for there, but the place was packed full of teenage girls so I had to audible to Jersey Mikes. Fuck that was not a great decision. Employees were pissed I'd come thirty minutes from close. Sandwich wasn't as good as it should have been. Should have gone to cookout for half the price and twice the food.

Well, when buckets is begging on the streets come 2014 we'll know what the cause was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back