• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 92: 5pm, Men Return From Work Now Free To Chat, Woman Making Dinner Unable To Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just nailed the final jeopardy question- the answer was ramblin wreck from georgia tech and everyone else was guessing schools in michigan.

take it slow, i guess. dash would try but then icheat would swoop in. rtq would get murdered. buckets would fix her VCR and then bounce. so my advice to you is to take it slow.

I appreciate it, but less this

Mentioning your last girlfriend has an AK-47 to protect against coyotes would probably throw you in the friendzone fairly effectively.

and more this

Entertainment is important, eff practicality

I want to know when Hurricane Sandy became Superstorm Sandy...

I love how in A Few Good Men, Tom Cruise is HAMMERED on half a pint of Jack Daniel's and then DRIVES to convince Bruce Willis' ex-wife to come back and help him work.

In like the first scene of The Thing, I like it when Kurt Russell is just pounding liquor in his hut in the opening scene and then BAM has to go fly a helicopter.

i just nailed the final jeopardy question- the answer was ramblin wreck from georgia tech and everyone else was guessing schools in michigan.

I was the only person at trivia today to get that Gonzaga was in Spokane. I also sniped the only two-pointers of the day, a beer taste (Mama Little Yella Pils) off one of the drafts and naming the artists that did "Good Time". Like the god of "Call Me Maybe" wouldn't know that...psh

I want to know when Hurricane Sandy became Superstorm Sandy...

prob when it hit the Northeast. couldn't just have it as a hurricane when it hits places like that. most important storm ever. it was terrible, no doubt, but if this storm hit South Carolina, nowhere near the care.

In like the first scene of The Thing, I like it when Kurt Russell is just pounding liquor in his hut in the opening scene and then BAM has to go fly a helicopter.

I also like that it's a half pint of Jack. I mean... show me a half of a fifth and maybe, I think he's that far gone...

JDawg, I'm not sure if I can support you convincing a girl you're interested in to break up with her boyfriend.

Luke on Fri night, Jacques'Imo's on Sat so far. Gimme some good bars to hit up. Love a good beer selection and great cocktails. Prob don't wanna do the total bro-out FQ bars or whatever. Staying at the Hilton Riverside (at Riverwalk). will likely get some po boys at some point. wouldn't mind hitting up Cochon Butcher one day, and might get a Central Grocery muffaletta to take home.

it's funny, growing up so close to there my family used to go several times a year, but I haven't been post-Katrina and have never "done" New Orleans, so to speak.

Jacques is great. And he's a great dude too. My usual bars were the Bon Temps (Magazine and Bordeux), the Bulldog, the Balcony Bar (both around Magazine and Pleasant), Phillips (on Cherokee) and Dos Jefes (cigar bar on Tchoup). I rarely went to the Quarter, so all of one are uptown. Drinks on the patio of the Columns Hotel are also great.

JDawg, I'm not sure if I can support you convincing a girl you're interested in to break up with her boyfriend.

She's basically a best friend first as all the others moved away or got matched up and disappeared or whatever. But they've been fighting a lot and I got the loaded question of "so honestly, what do you REALLY think of him?" Im not actually gonna date her, I really just want to be entertained by people making fun of me and everybody else.

I love how in A Few Good Men, Tom Cruise is HAMMERED on half a pint of Jack Daniel's and then DRIVES to convince Bruce Willis' ex-wife to come back and help him work.

I was jus thinking the same thing.

Jacques is great. And he's a great dude too. My usual bars were the Bon Temps (Magazine and Bordeux), the Bulldog, the Balcony Bar (both around Magazine and Pleasant), Phillips (on Cherokee) and Dos Jefes (cigar bar on Tchoup). I rarely went to the Quarter, so all of one are uptown. Drinks on the patio of the Columns Hotel are also great.

cool thanks. what's your favorite po boy joint? my mom keeps telling me about Mother's, but it looks touristy.

Tom Cruise is like 5' 6" 150 lbs

cool thanks. what's your favorite po boy joint? my mom keeps telling me about Mother's, but it looks touristy.

I'm a big fan of Slim Goodies in the Garden District for breakfast. My favorite restaurant was bacchanals for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back