• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 98 - There should be naptime built into the workday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lbE08

Stegosaurus are bush league
Reaction score
Funny-Whale-Dolphin-Pic.jpg

Last edited:
Is Durham, NC the South's tastiest town? According to an online poll at Southern Living, yes, yes it is. The April issue names the "10 Tastiest Towns in the South" which includes Asheville, NC, Atlanta, GA, Austin, TX, Charleston, SC, Greenville, SC, Louisville, KY, Memphis, TN, Miami, FL, and New Orleans, LA. Last year's "tastiest town" was Lafayette, LA, but it didn't even rank in the top ten this year. Why are you not tasty any more, Lafayette? What happened? [Southern Living]

CT 98: Where the Pit views video-recordings of copulation exercises between famous people

Palma, re: Umami Burger:

their corporate chef was on Chopped last night and he was turrible. got out in the first round. it was viewers choice so all the ingredients were brutal, including durian in the first round. but he didn't have a clue.

congrats, lbe!

i have a hard time with people who make poor decisions... but i also recognize it's not just as easy as 'eat less'.
it's more about 'eat better things'. you can eat all the carrots and hummus you want. you may not eat all the french fries you want.

as for this, i agree. i'm with df07 in that i just can't do portion control. i eat and eat and eat until i'm full, and then, if there's still food on the table, i continue to eat. i have tried and tried to change that, but i just can't seem to succeed. so instead i just changed WHAT i ate. i start every work day with a 4 cup tupperware filled to the brim with carrots and celery, and most of the time, every last bit of it is gone by the end of the day. it's damn near impossible to gain weight on carrots and celery, but i get to stay full all day because of it. works out much better for me.

This CT will start with a moment of silence for our fallen friends,

tumblr_ly1c5yRgVs1qduzp8o1_500.jpg

respect.gif

townie_AF.jpg

It's okay I'm glad LBE won because tomorrow we get to be big birthday assholes and y'all have to deal with it

rjkarljr is terrible. why does this board consistently suck at parodies?

Palma, re: Umami Burger:

Yeah but im getting an oxtail burger with thin fries smothered with braised short ribs and gravy. Do not care. Roy yamaguchi went out early in top chef masters too. Even the greats can have a bad day

Im with rtq melted shit is gross no matter the previous form. More tidbits, i havent eaten leftovers in 10 years. Food can only be good once

Im with rtq melted shit is gross no matter the previous form. More tidbits, i havent eaten leftovers in 10 years. Food can only be good once

...and if we needed any further confirmation on the incorrectness of RTQ's actions, here it is.

and no leftovers? really? you're throwing away money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back