• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 99 - Where Knight talks about his love for every song Pink has ever made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that RTQ wouldn't love all fourteen seconds of it, but damnit I'm not ready for a Rambo

I consider cave diving and ice climbing to be among the most psychotic of outdoor pursuits. Hardcore cave exploration is up there too. Just fucking climbing into a hole you might not fit through to see where it goes.

DV07- I'm with you on cave diving and general spelunking/cave exploration, but not ice climbing.

DV07- I'm with you on cave diving and general spelunking/cave exploration, but not ice climbing.

Never been ice climbing or diving. I have been caving maybe a dozen or more times. Mostly in the same cave. Went on one trip and legitimately thought I was stuck about half an hour into a 2.5-3 hour trip. Scared the shit out of me. For the next 2 hours just wanted to get the hell out as fast as possible.

So would you do something like that capital one ( I think) commercial where the chick climbs on top of some redonkulous nubbin of a mountain thing? I would pee myself. I love sky diving and would jump every day of my life if I could, but rock climbing terrifies me.

So I'm fairly sure that this summer is going to be the summer of palmab03. I'm changing clients starting July 1, but I'm needed for the transition. However, today I found out that my current client found a replacement sooner than expected. So I'm talking to my boss about giving me an entire month off, then prorating my salary starting May 1 to make it so as if I made 11/12th's as much all year, so I can take all of June off and get a big block of cheese and play frolf

I step away for one minute and y'all race to the close after sitting on page 97 for hours.

On your rec I called heaven hill today but they were closed. I never thought to call before, but I'm defs going to try again tomorrow.

So would you do something like that capital one ( I think) commercial where the chick climbs on top of some redonkulous nubbin of a mountain thing? I would pee myself. I love sky diving and would jump every day of my life if I could, but rock climbing terrifies me.

Yeah, I'd do that after I felt absolutely sure that top nubbin thing wasn't going anywhere. I watched too much roadrunner/wile. e. coyote. cartoons with those things toppling over to feel 100% good about that.

My desire and willingness to climb greatly exceeds my ability to climb.

If Palma is fathering my first born, I might as well go get my tubes tied. Adios, motherhood. Good thing aunt-hood is forthcoming.

So what nationality are we adopting? For some reason I've always thought I'd be a great father to a Trinidadian and Tobbagan child, thoughts? I mean we need to start working as a team.

How do you prepare your quinoa? I heard it's like tofu; it tastes like what you cook it with.

I make mine 1 c quinoa, 2 parts water, and about a tablespoon of broth powder I have. If I don't have the powder, I make it w/ the ratio of 1c quinoa, 1c water, 1c low sodium broth. Gives it more flavor.

Tonight I made 1.5c (dry) of quinoa, and then mixed in two shredded chicken breasts, about a cup of green beans, some shredded cheese, and some dried cranberries.

Tastes kind of like thanksgiving.

So what nationality are we adopting? For some reason I've always thought I'd be a great father to a Trinidadian and Tobbagan child, thoughts? I mean we need to start working as a team.

If I can't make a ginger baby, I guess I want to adopt one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back