• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a Soup R’ Crackers t-shirt two weeks ago on a whim (and on the booze) and it arrived today. Inspired me to begin rewatching Party Down again tonight. Currently on E7, so good. I’m excited for the reboot.

Today I learned that the guy that played Carmine Lupertazi in the Sopranos is the same dude that drove Don Shirley of Green Book fame around the south irl.

Probably posted about this before but my parents are partnering with my brother on this starter house he is renting from them to help him build some equity. It actually has a great big screened porch and big yard so we went over there to cook burgers last night and chill in the yard. Was really nice spending some time together and having the family close by.

Back in church for the first time in a year today. Well, my wife and 5 yo are. I am sitting in the car watching Peppa Pig with the 2yo because she is not about that church life anymore.

Got tore up with some of my old HS buddies last night. Drank more than I have in probably a decade.

2 IPA's and a shot of tequila at the house. Brought a 12 pack to friends house. Polished it off before dark. Sat around fire and put back 6 or so more beers in the wee hours of the morning.

Got home at 5AM smelling like a bonfire...Showered, sneaked in bed, dozed off, got up at 7 with the kid.

Somehow, I'm not tired or hungover. Should I be proud, disappointed in myself or terrified?

Got tore up with some of my old HS buddies last night. Drank more than I have in probably a decade.

2 IPA's and a shot of tequila at the house. Brought a 12 pack to friends house. Polished it off before dark. Sat around fire and put back 6 or so more beers in the wee hours of the morning.

Got home at 5AM smelling like a bonfire...Showered, sneaked in bed, dozed off, got up at 7 with the kid.

Somehow, I'm not tired or hungover. Should I be proud, disappointed in myself or terrified?

Sounds like you have a delayed hangover inbound that’s going to level you bro.

Shit...You guys are probably right.

I wasn't putting that out in the universe but definitely considered it as a possibility. I'll let you know how my next 12 hours shake out.

Used to get migraines regularly 12 or so years ago and didn’t have any for the last decade. I’ve had 4 since December & threw up from one earlier this afternoon. Kinda terrified they’re back & a sign of something serious, even though I have no clue what that would be.

Used to get migraines regularly 12 or so years ago and didn’t have any for the last decade. I’ve had 4 since December & threw up from one earlier this afternoon. Kinda terrified they’re back & a sign of something serious, even though I have no clue what that would be.

Oh man. I started getting migraines about 4 years ago. I’ve had headaches all my life but 4 years ago it leveled up. They last for 2-6+ days with light and sound sensitivity. I usually get ocular shit too, like blind spots in my vision and shimmering light. One came on last week in the middle of my zoom lecture on structuring “for loops” in R to simulate parametric uncertainty and environmental stochasticity for my class. I could not see the slides I was presenting or the code I was trying write on my shared screen and my head was pounding. Sucked.

love to see the word stochastic in the wild

maybe my second favorite word

How are the rest of you celebrating March 14? It is Steak and Blowjob Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back