• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the ad wizard who came up with this one ?

bda4055852ec80b8c6a6e80a61e9d399.jpg

Probably the same ones that came up with Nugenix

Oh shit. Yaphet Kotto died.

Without googling, who do you think that was?

one of the engineers in Alien

one of my favorite movies of all time

Sorry. Ambassador general of the UN from 1986-1991. Good guesses though.

OK chat thread, I know there is a boat thread, but I can't find it so I am posting here. Any boaters here? My dad is giving up his 18.5 foot 2004 grady white and he offered to give it to me, free as long as I acquire a trailer. The boat + the engine weigh ~2740lbs, how much weight should the trailer be rated for? Most online info is from manly men trying to impress each other with the size of their trucks and trailers, I just want to go bird watching on the water.

Birds don’t like motors and paddling is good exercise. Kayak.

Idk. I’m just sad cause I don’t own a boat

What about the Guy Ritchie movies? I still love Lock, Stock and Snatch. And has anyone seen Layer Cake? It's one of my top 3 rewatchable movies ever. And, yeah, I realize it's a Matthew Vaughn movie, but it's in the same vein of stylish British crime flicks.

Layer Cake is phenomenal.

Never own a boat. Always be best friends with somebody who does own a boat.

Oh shit. Yaphet Kotto died.

Without googling, who do you think that was?

He had a long and distinguished acting career. Whenever he came on the screen, you were drawn to him. He was good in Midnight Run and Live and Let Die as well.

RIP

OK chat thread, I know there is a boat thread, but I can't find it so I am posting here. Any boaters here? My dad is giving up his 18.5 foot 2004 grady white and he offered to give it to me, free as long as I acquire a trailer. The boat + the engine weigh ~2740lbs, how much weight should the trailer be rated for? Most online info is from manly men trying to impress each other with the size of their trucks and trailers, I just want to go bird watching on the water.

If you find a trailer for an 18-21 foot boat, then the weight won't be an issue. 2700-2800 lbs is pretty light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back