• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: Cancel Jeff Garlin!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can’t believe that we got into a fight 5 minutes into the damn game. Those Pitt fans were salty as fuck.

dude tried to start shit before the game by turning around and getting me to bet on the coin toss lol

when his dipshit hothead friend thought I was clapping in his ear it was gg

dude was so gone he wouldn't even listen to me when I said I teach at Pitt lol

Pitts not really even in the ACC. As far as I’m concerned we are the Champions of the real ACC.

Just thought I’d add to the list of Horse idioms from yesterday or the day before, calling something or someone “lame” is related to a horse getting lameness, ie pain or injury to the feet, and being rendered useless as a work or a performance horse.

That reminds me, “work horse” is another one.

Man I am on the struggle bus hardcore today. Great seeing so many of you donks yesterday.

Man I am on the struggle bus hardcore today. Great seeing so many of you donks yesterday.

lol this is me, gotta push through because we’re putting up the Christmas tree today and the kid has been excited about this since Thanksgiving

I have only felt worse as the day has gone on

I had a cold last week and woke up with an earache which I’m pretty sure I haven’t had since I was a toddler. Took some Advil cold medicine before hitting the road home and as I was going up the big incline on the Saluda grade 26 my ears popped and it was incredibly painful. Fuck you, Pitt.

UPDATE: Closed my eyes for 30 and took a shower. Up to a solid 4.5/10. Let’s fucking go!

Had a killer breakfast with Wolf1297 and Peach followed by some beers at our local bottle shop. Now with an empty house I get to nap for a few hours. Really wish we had won last night to shut up those trash fans.

I'm not too upset about last night. Bummed like all of us, but not crushed or "gutted".

Wake fans showed up and we're LOUD. Our students are great, Charlotte was a good time. We have had a great season and we play an SEC team in the Gator Bowl.

All of us would've taken that preseason.

still down - might take a break from sprots tbh

I'm not too upset about last night. Bummed like all of us, but not crushed or "gutted".

Wake fans showed up and we're LOUD. Our students are great, Charlotte was a good time. We have had a great season and we play an SEC team in the Gator Bowl.

yeah, it was a weird viewing experience. i had come to terms with the loss by the 4th quarter.

i'd say 10 wins + ACC championship game + Gator Bowl is at the absolute very least on the road to great. I'm pumped to see what this squad can do with another year of exp under its belt. Hopefully, we can get Greene back to full strength and some improvement from our young guys on the way.

This was still one of the best weekends in my history of being a Wake Forest fan. Proud of our guys, our programs, and Wake Forest.

Me too, with the benefit of perspective today. Didn’t drink a crazy amount which helped. Still a great season despite yesterday. Looking forward to seeing where Clawson takes the program from here.

team overachieved

fun season and we'd all take it if offered back in August

No doubt. It’s also quite possible this wasn’t THE year but the year before THE year.

I had a great time. Got to hang out with board friends I hadn’t seen in years, meet posters for the first time, and reconnect with real life friends I hadn’t seen since COVID. And I even got to hang out with an older cousin I hadn’t seen since I was a kid and a little cousin I hadn’t seen in 18 years since he was 18.

Hope to meet the five other fans who show up in Jacksonville.

Do y’all have a set of ornaments you out on the tree? Or just a bunch of random ones you’ve collected over the years?

Do y’all have a set of ornaments you out on the tree? Or just a bunch of random ones you’ve collected over the years?

Mostly random ones now. When we first got married we bought some sets from Hkme Depot since we didn’t have many ornaments but we try to get one whenever we’re on vacation in a new place so it’s added up pretty quickly. And soon we’ll enter the world of homemade kid ornaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back