• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
ONLY FOUR MONTHS TILL CHRISTMAS !!!!! :willynilly::willynilly::willynilly:

I could definitely use some more pool/beach/lake time.

Same here, but it's more like Lake/River/Stream time for me. Didn't fish as many days this year as I would have liked, but did have a couple of very, very good single days this year (with respect to quantity/quality of fish) and we've only had a few days on the paddle boards this year and I'd like to get a few more days in before it gets too cold.

I love summer but August is a top 3 worst month, behind January and February

Reading articles about all these normal folks making $150k a month on OF. If you and your spouse could make $150k/mo posting vids of y’all doin the nasty as a side gig, would ya?

Giving blood at the local brewery. Free pint after & a $20 visa gift card. Seems like a no brainer.

With the new baby I was on swim lesson duty today and the mom of the other kid and the swim coach had A LOT of energy.

Not that I needed more evidence but I’m definitely not a “stay at home dad” type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back