• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLVIII: CANCEL REDSOXFANS EVERYWHERE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Apple Watch is great for my daughter who has type 1 diabetes. Worth many times every penny it cost. I borrowed it for a few runs and liked being able to track my distance and listen to music without having to carry my large phone, but that is about all I would use it for so I never considered getting one for myself.

the LOWF dickheads on the sports board are starting to piss me off. if i say i think we're going to run a train on Clemson they chastise me like i was hitting on their sister. WHAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN DOESN'T IMPACT THE GAME you idiots.

the LOWF dickheads on the sports board are starting to piss me off. if i say i think we're going to run a train on Clemson they chastise me like i was hitting on their sister. WHAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN DOESN'T IMPACT THE GAME you idiots.

DONT’T JINX IT! Clemson reads the boards! Etc…

Who ya got? Deron Williams or Frank Gore? Apparently Deron has been boxing for 8-10 years & he's got 5 inches of height. I got Deron.

tqenkh3ykzz71.jpg

Oh shoot. A friend of a friend in boone’s coonhound got knocked up by a standard poodle and they are giving the pups away for free & there is one left and I am incredibly close to making the drive for it.

Thanks for giving Clemson all that bulletin board material Diggler.

the sports board is so fucking weird

Oh shoot. A friend of a friend in boone’s coonhound got knocked up by a standard poodle and they are giving the pups away for free & there is one left and I am incredibly close to making the drive for it.

asked my landlord and he said no, even if i paid a fee. what a bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back