• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CVIII - DEEZ UNITED STATES

Status
Not open for further replies.
also i found out something about someone that pat riley trained and you guys are NOT gonna be happy

at trivia this week one of the questions was "who won the 2013 NBA championship" and I was the only one in my group of 6 (we had 2 teams) who knew. I mean they aren't sports people but I still don't know how one could avoid hearing that sort of news, even in passing.

at trivia this week one of the questions was "who won the 2013 NBA championship" and I was the only one in my group of 6 (we had 2 teams) who knew. I mean they aren't sports people but I still don't know how one could avoid hearing that sort of news, even in passing.

what do they say it's like working for al queda

which heat players should go on my wall mural in my apartment? cole, birdman, and maybe ray allen?

act_udonis_haslem.jpg

if you put chris bosh on your wall i will come and punch it in the face.

one of the guys who didn't know the Heat won, did know that Kanye and Kim named their kid North West. I called him out on that. he said he couldn't avoid seeing it on twitter. but then how could he avoid seeing NBA champ mentioned?!? "I try not to follow anyone who talks about sports." :rulz:

okay okay I know some people just don't like sports. but still.

..."i try not to follow anyone who talks about sports" ??

I think this has been a point of conversation before, but I just don't understand not caring/knowing about sports at all.

Rony Seikaly

oh! should do the classics. maybe have a lamar odom high fiving bryan grant section, tim hardaway dancing with alonzo, glenn rice with sarah palin, antoine walker and white chocolate playing chess, etc

I haven't actually sat down and ranked all the amazing places I've visited, but I think Crater Lake was the most beautiful and picturesque place I've ever been.

this is both awesome, and also makes me sad that i've not been there yet.

YET.

I'm going to do a wall mural once I own my own place. It will only be athletes who mean a lot to me. Andruw Jones, Sean Taylor (with a faint halo and angel wings), Tim Duncan (with 4 championship trophies), CP in a Wake uniform (throwing the lob to Timmy in his Spurs uni), and possibly RG3.

RTQ did you see the PS on YHL today? They said "P.S. Since Google Reader is breaking up with all of us in four short days (aka: closing down forever) we’ve been forced to find a new reader, so we’ve converted over to Feedly (it imported all of our favorite blogs really easily and we liked its clean layout) but we’ve also heard good things about Bloglovin. So this is just a little “remember the milk” reminder, except it’s “remember to switch readers because Google’s about to dump us all.”"

RTQ did you see the PS on YHL today? They said "P.S. Since Google Reader is breaking up with all of us in four short days (aka: closing down forever) we’ve been forced to find a new reader, so we’ve converted over to Feedly (it imported all of our favorite blogs really easily and we liked its clean layout) but we’ve also heard good things about Bloglovin. So this is just a little “remember the milk” reminder, except it’s “remember to switch readers because Google’s about to dump us all.”"

haha, I sure did, after I made the post here! thanks :) I need to go check those out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back