• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CVIII - DEEZ UNITED STATES

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a firefly flitting about my living room and the cat is all entranced.

i use herbal essences what about you guys any favorites as far as shampoos go?

i want a pet

SewBOHw.gif

BRO SPOILERS MUCH what if awar hasn't gotten that far yet that's like the best part

i use herbal essences what about you guys any favorites as far as shampoos go?

I have more hair on the rest of my body than the top of my dome, so I typically just will Old Spice body easy. I have had herbal experiences in the past though.

i wouldn't dare mock you buckets, i assume you use the same diamond cream that tobias/lindsay use

hey riddle me this new chat threaders, wasn't there some law passed that commercials couldn't be louder than the television/radio programs? i feel like i remember it being passed a long time ago, but it definitely has NOT taken effect yet (if I wasn't dreaming it).

Yeah I seem to remember hearing this as well, but I definitely get blasted once a day. It really grinds my gears.

of course. i gotta keep my BABE CATCHER in tip top shape.

How long does your list of dudes you are gay for have to get before your sexuality seriously comes into question?townie, I assume you have spent some time pondering this.

Brad Pitt smoking and dirty still makes a fedoraish hat look good.

How long does your list of dudes you are gay for have to get before your sexuality seriously comes into question?townie, I assume you have spent some time pondering this.

dude this is the golden ratio for guys like me.

i think i'm still straight in spite of my insane amount of dude crushes. part of it, i think, comes with being unbelievably comfortable with my sexuality. if someone were to call me gay, i'd probably just be like, yea maybe, but i also like sex with females a LOT so i doubt it.

i think of it more in the aristotelian sense where you can idealize beauty in many forms but keep it asexual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back