• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CVIII - DEEZ UNITED STATES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at a chain no less. What do you typically drop on lunch in a given week?

Been cutting back now that there's the best deli place and a good pizza place right near where I'm at $10/day most days, but deli is closed on Mondays so find myself craving the dip on Mondays. At old offices, there was this squid ink pasta crab raviolli with a saffron sauce and an equally good risotto that I'd eat 4 outta 5 days, so that would be over $100/week at lunch because every goddamn day it was like "Do I want Subway or Heaven" and I have no self-control.

I spend way too much on dinner/bars considering how much I make, and even I think your lunch spending is silly but u do u palmabro

you ready for those season tix payments PALMA? first one is on the fif.

we eat out a decent amount, but we also do basically nothing else in terms of 'entertainment' (basically never go to the movies, maybe one or two concerts a year, don't do a whole lot that requires an admission)... so while we spend proportionally more than we should on food, it's also like a combined food/entertainment budget, which ends up being less than what's recommended.

you ready for those season tix payments PALMA? first one is on the fif.

They go July to December?

I won the first payment in beer pong. Plus for the next 3 days they're filming an episode of Major Crimes at our apartment complex. Closing the whole street down for 3 days. Setting up trailers at the park 2 blocks away. Getting PAID for using my crib.

That said, I just did get back from La Botte. That wagyu was almost too much for me. Rough food day.

one of my life regrets is being cheap before i started making money, cmon people live a little.

one of my life regrets is being cheap before i started making money, cmon people live a little.

we do things and we do things that we enjoy; truly, there's not a whole lot that we really sacrifice... but i like to think that we make smart decisions in terms of the everyday mundane stuff that allows us to do that a little less fearfully (and w/out debt) than if we were just totally carefree about everything.

you don't need hookers if you have a J in your life. find your J, apetit, find your J.

5% for entertainment? Brutal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back