• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CVIII - DEEZ UNITED STATES

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. I think perhaps just more likely to imagine something at its best and most functional.

so that's 3

say hey you were right about "partying" man i had some wine with dinner and now i'm herp derp

i like how everyone on this board has been tipsy at some point today. you guys are all lushes

Nice. You should ride this momentum and get real banged up tonight. Do you have any reefer?

not on me but i can get a ride to a bar pretty easily

this reefer chick actually wanted some of them. i now know why she did. apparently we're going on a date. shit.

TexasDeacFiancee definitely sees her share of softy dong. I spend most of my time in the house in boxers with the flap in front.

crap? puig is part of the final vote? freddie is screwed unless some dudes opt out. OPT OUT, DUDES

quit thinking about yourself rtq, selfish

being able to aim where you pee is pretty monte

not on me but i can get a ride to a bar pretty easily

this reefer chick actually wanted some of them. i now know why she did. apparently we're going on a date. shit.

That's okay. Liquor will get you there. Or another one of those painkillers. Maybe one more pill and a shot of something brown.

My new curtains look dope.

Also finally took some boxes to the garage, moved my pantry, and switched up some wall hangings. Just a crazy day here in Florida. Currently viewing west wing and getting banged up.

show me the swole.

if i want to see flaccid i'll look at some renaissance art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back