• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CVIII - DEEZ UNITED STATES

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have posted almost TWENTY-THREE THOUSAND times on this website.

If you take my 10,000 posts (accumulated over five or six years) on the old boards, and my 7,000 from this board, I am still nowhere close to your numbers. And people like PhDeac blow me away. Does he literally do nothing but post all day long?

Also, I think it might be "grasping at straws". Unfortunately, I am doing very little grasping at the moment.

Yes things to talk about.

Oh, agreed. I mean, do y'all really want to hear me talk about my girl Julian of Norwich or the 'Roman de la Rose' or how I get paid to read books? Better job than Hello's, for sure.

The Wakegal tailgating vehicle will soon be retired. It may have already seen its last tailgate. I can't count how many stains I have from tailgates.

I love looking at post-numbers and trying to think of interesting things that happened in each year. For me, the early years are difficult because individual dates are hard to lock down other than the obvious 1066, 1492, 1616, 1731, et cetera, but then the '60s on are usually much easier.

Well, it is really too bad that you can't see the post number with the quotation. Guess y'all will just have to use your brilliant knowledge of dates and years that I might like to decode these posts.

Up, already passed BMoney's birth-year. Approaching DeacFreak's year of birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back