• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - It's Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I’m reading Moby Dick and I’m not kidding but I’m pretty sure Some of the info about whaling and sperm whales on Wikipedia is lifted, uncredited, from the book.

Can't confirm but pretty sure townie knows that chant bc me and WaketheUniverse went to a University of South Carolina beach weekend and learned all the culture. Eye opening

Also, QR code menus are definitely the worst. I usually just refuse and ask for a hard copy

Fuuuck, got a flat tire in the fast lane on the interstate at midnight an hour from home, I’m on the right shoulder and there is no room for me to change it so I have to get towed. And these are brand new tires and my cheap ass didn’t pay for the road hazard

I’ve paid for the road hazard charge like a dozen fucking times in my life and never used it, the one time I don’t buy it I get a goddamn flat with 2 week old tires

Nice ass state patrolmen posted up behind me on the shoulder probably reading my twitter feed and grinding his teeth to dust

Real talk tho this blows major dicks, but I do get to chill and appreciate this excellent billboard
9a3cf72045713d73457442873acbe164.jpg

Fuuuck, got a flat tire in the fast lane on the interstate at midnight an hour from home, I’m on the right shoulder and there is no room for me to change it so I have to get towed. And these are brand new tires and my cheap ass didn’t pay for the road hazard

Godspeed, stay safe. Where are the tires from? Discount tire has a one year, free replacement no questions asked that I have had to utilize a time or two.

Godspeed, stay safe. Where are the tires from? Discount tire has a one year, free replacement no questions asked that I have had to utilize a time or two.

Looking at it now, looks like it actually requires a protection plan

Wally World, so I’m probably shit out of luck. A fun thing I just discovered is that when the state patrol calls a tow truck for you there is a flat fee from the body shop. Mine was $225. If I had called myself it would have cost $110. If the police had called it would have cost $175. So word to the wise, if you ever need a tow, call yourself instead of letting the highway patrolman do it for you.

I know we're not there yet, but in the words of Teddy Pendergrass, Happy Kwanzaa !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back