• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - It's Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
MDMH, you can tell your workplace that you sat next to someone who is in the Pfizer trial at the Basketball game on Saturday - so you're p much immune forever now.

I’m on day 5 of omicron. Sore throat is pretty much gone but still have cold symptoms. Blech.

im-463852
Has a river = a real city

If I remember my dark ages history correctly, the moat is supposed to go around the castle, not on top of it.

I was knocked out for 2.5 days last week but had a negative home test and a negative PCR test.

I wonder if going from 80 degrees hanging out on the beach in Jacksonville to cold and rainy 30 degree days had anything to do with it.

We have so many people out at the hospital that we had to call in the national guard to help. Pretty eerie to have a bunch of folks in uniform around.

Wordle 205 5/6*

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟨⬜🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The season is excellent so far. The way that Adam Devine’s body dysmorphia drives so much of his characters is so funny to me.

We have so many people out at the hospital that we had to call in the national guard to help. Pretty eerie to have a bunch of folks in uniform around.

But I heard there is no society level value for forcing people to get vaccinated.

what does the national guard do in a hospital?

is it their medical team?

what does the national guard do in a hospital?

is it their medical team?

The ones I have seen are working at check in desks and covid screening checkpoints, as well as working as patient transporters. Patients have to be moved all over the hospital all the time for various tests and procedures, and our transport staff has been so impacted that getting patients to and from our clinic was becoming super difficult. I think they also have some medics who are doing some basic vitals and labs up on the floors as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back