• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warren Zevon would have been 75 today. If you haven't listened to his version of Knocking on Heaven's Door which he recorded when he knew he only had months to live, I would recommend it. Celebrity deaths aren't something I usually get too worked up over, but I remember Warren's and Kurt Vonnegut quite well. In high school and college, you tend to have more free time to sit and think about these things. I am sure when Jimmy Buffett and John Goodman pass I will have similar feelings, but I think the number of celebrities I will actually mourn will be quite low. There is a difference between a life tragically cut short and a life long lived, so I will likely have to eat these words in the future.

The transition from Warren Zevon and Kurt Vonnegut to Jimmy Buffett legit made me laugh out loud.

Our cleaning people change our sheets so we are every other week.

Towel is weekly.

The winners are, but most of them need a new deal, like T-Pain.

I think VH1 is to blame

I’m not ashamed to admit that I used to watch the shit out of the “Of Love” shows all the way to “Megan Wants a Millionaire” until it got suddenly canceled because the winner went on to brutally murder a model and kill himself after a prolonged manhunt.

looks like we might be switching up the asheville trip and go to portland maine instead because we have flight vouchers & a free place to stay. i wouldn't be mad about it

Yo TK you been to this place

you guys

i was really worried

line was going down

but then

line went up

looks like we might be switching up the asheville trip and go to portland maine instead because we have flight vouchers & a free place to stay. i wouldn't be mad about it

dag, portland maine is a lot of fun tho, but i've also only been in the summer when it's not cold and dark

When Judy said “They’re from Asheville, they hate god” on Righteous Gemstones, I laughed out loud.

Do you guys trimp your wife's Valentines Day present or just put it in a gift bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back