• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I tried to talk my way out of having to attend my HS graduation, but they wouldn't let me. No such problem with the college graduation, so I didn't go to that one.
Similar vibes. Tho my HS graduation was like 100 kids so it was fast anyway.

I graduated college technically in the fall, so by spring I don't think anyone gave a shit.

I mean you definitely do not have to cancel vacations. Just skip graduation my guy.

Also how will your daughter survive now that she has one less week to get ready for rush that is two months after graduation? Ts & Ps to the biffs!

If I had one chance to name a race horse, I would go with Fuck Shit Cock Balls because it would be the most fun to cheer for in the grandstand. The bourgeois are cowards or it would have been done already.

I mean you definitely do not have to cancel vacations. Just skip graduation my guy.

Also how will your daughter survive now that she has one less week to get ready for rush that is two months after graduation? Ts & Ps to the biffs!

I didn't. My younger kid will miss it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back