• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the saying was April showers bring May flowers. There is nothing in there about May storms.

Hubby has a day trip to Boston. Took him to RDU for a 6 am flight. Gonna be a long day.
I hope he checks out some of the beautiful things that Boston has to offer. He can stroll along the freedom trail or gaze upon nature at the New England aquarium, maybe grab a bite to eat at the Seaport. There is no end to the wonder that can be found in Boston’s many fine neighborhoods.

it's definitely a bit weird to be told we aren't going to serve your kind, which happened as soon as we went out to the countryside.

Was it more related to you or your wife ? Or did it matter ? They just don't serve outsiders of any type ?

Unsurprisingly I think DTJr missed the whole point of the movie Falling Down.

Reagan was so confident because he was getting throat goated daily, makes so much more sense now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back