• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
brother's non-profit has a no-show basketball coach and i'm helping run the 8-13 year olds for an hour

what activities should I do?

brother's non-profit has a no-show basketball coach and i'm helping run the 8-13 year olds for an hour

what activities should I do?

I’ll send you one of my old practice plans. Do the opposite of everything I did.

Knight is a strange fellow, afraid of picking up a pizza not afraid to let two strange 18 year olds into his truck so he can lick Taco Bell sauce off their bodies.

The 4yo-Daddy wash my hands

Me-Why?

4yo as she jams her fingers into my mouth and nose-Because they smell like poop.

Me-why do they smell like poop?

4yo- Because I was scratching my butt.

Ugh MMJ tickets end up being $150 after fees on seat geek since they’re sold out. It’s been so long since I’ve bought concert tickets - do they decrease or increase as we get closer to show date?

Ugh MMJ tickets end up being $150 after fees on seat geek since they’re sold out. It’s been so long since I’ve bought concert tickets - do they decrease or increase as we get closer to show date?

Depends. Could go up if super in demand but also could lower right before showtime if people just want to offload and get something back. Check out Cash Or Trade. I believe they can’t go above face and I’ve gotten some reduced and even free tickets on there. Sometimes someone has a buddy who can’t go last minute or whatever.

I’m never one to second guess coaching but this psycho is just crushing fly balls to the outfield of my kids 6-7 coach pitch practice and you’d think after the second kid took one to the gut he’d change his practice plan.

Sounds like he's more into crushing fly balls than whatever happens when they come down.

are they your favorite band

Knight is a strange fellow, afraid of picking up a pizza not afraid to let two strange 18 year olds into his truck so he can lick Taco Bell sauce off their bodies.

he is. still won’t answer simple questions. just like the perfect policy president.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back