• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT XXXII - holiday planning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn ordered spicy noodles for dinner tonight and it’s all caps SPICY

My wife is at a girls sushi dinner tonight so I’m unsupervised. Gonna do a fire soon but right now watching a few Welcome to Wrexham episodes. English soccer culture is insane.

Sleepover tonight for the youngest. Six middle school boys (6th grade). Our basement already smells bad.

Fire pit soon.

Burning them alive should help with the smell. Good luck.

i'm going to need reek to jump in here anyway as i'm heading out on vacation on Sunday. this should be a total disaster

i do enjoy how deacons on made a point of really post padding in his CT to make it seem like it was really busy

Just started Derry Girls last week. I'm a little confused because in the surface it's basically just a reboot of The Inbetweeners, which I watched live like fifteen years ago. But it's less cringy and better written already

I think I asked this here or on my friend-slack last time I was at this place, but I just ordered two pounds of wings instead of a number and so had no idea how many I would get

Turns out ten. Which is a lot fewer than I usually order, but this is the biggest size here. Is this a snooty wing place move?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back