• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT64: I'll take a low-carb Red Bull. Or some Shark Bites or Gushers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the other hand, if I was home, I'd be helping prep for my little dude's birthday party, cleaning and whatnot, so maybe being here's not too bad.

I am genuinely curious what happened to Racer. Always strange when someone just drops off the board like he has.

God... Spike Lee can be such an idiot. I'm watching 30 for 30 and he was talking about Indiana being the birth place of the Klan and that he's never been to a rally but if they could have strung him up that night they would have done so.

A) The Klan was founded in Pulaski, TN
B) Reggie Miller is also black

Lol. That's a great 30 for 30, though. Reggie Miller (really his entire family) is a supreme boss.

I enjoy it when I find obituaries of people with the same name as my friends.

(in response to nelly f)

i agree. there have been several notable disappearances over the 10 years i've been posting. racer has done this type of thing before though. others of note:

wfdeacon04 (has made several cameos on these boards after going 2+ years without a peep)
george costanza
calloway slave

i know i'm forgetting some.

yo Ellen Cleghore, what time you getting over there to tailgate tomorrow? i'll be sure to stop over there. I assume you'll be in the same spot at the back of the blue lot?

(in response to nelly f)

i agree. there have been several notable disappearances over the 10 years i've been posting. racer has done this type of thing before though. others of note:

wfdeacon04 (has made several cameos on these boards after going 2+ years without a peep)
george costanza
calloway slave

i know i'm forgetting some.

Remember DuncanDeac?

we moved to a new spot in the blue lot. it is all the way to the back and left (if facing the stadium) along the grass that runs along side the pepsi building. we'll probably get out there around 1 or so i believe.

Remember DuncanDeac?

oh man i remember him. i believe he came up with the 20th post in a thread corollary. basically, if you are viewing the boards as a traditionalist with 20 posts per page, the 20th post always get lost in the shuffle as users go to the next new page and may skip over something insightful you posted

we moved to a new spot in the blue lot. it is all the way to the back and left (if facing the stadium) along the grass that runs along side the pepsi building. we'll probably get out there around 1 or so i believe.

ok i know that spot. tailgated back there like 5-6 years ago before joining up with the Grassy Knoll folks

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/burning-man-festival-2012-slideshow/

a9v6nc.jpg

We used to get in epic fights on Scout, Duncan and I.

i never knew if duncan and isle really hated each other or if it was all just an act.

wakefan87 was a high volume poster. i remember he posted this long fuck you to the maryland boards who had gotten tired of his shit where basically said your basketball program is a dumpster fire and after we get oden, cook, and conoly we are going to all da final fourz. i wonder if it can be dug up somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back