• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT64: I'll take a low-carb Red Bull. Or some Shark Bites or Gushers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RJ really has a good sense of humor.... Just pm him and he would definitely do it

HTTD has a big decision to make with his Dabney Coleman aviator. Does he go with younger Dabney Coleman from his Cloak & Dagger heyday, or current Dabney Coleman from Boardwalk Empire?

OMG, Mr. McGibblets has arrived and is AWESOME. Doesn't dance, but does sing the song.

I think we should all get alter egos of celebrities on the boards like Kanye west and Nelly Furtado. Only rule being you can't actually post like that person. You just have to post normally.

For OSD/Reginald VelJohnson.

My lady friend sounded like she wanted to go to burning man when we talked about it today

I do have a friend that has been the past five years.... He is a crazy dude in general. Was a professional pickup artist for awhile.

me toooooooo

i'm thinking omletes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back