• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT64: I'll take a low-carb Red Bull. Or some Shark Bites or Gushers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being bored.

Probs about to go to the store though, and then cook something up tonight to eat teh rest of the week.

Nice, peeps are having a cookout across the street but I've been to lazy to go

Also holy Sandlot alert. Yaya is one of Corey's friends in the episode. MIND BLOWN.

Probs about to go to the store though, and then cook something up tonight to eat teh rest of the week.
What are you making for big meals? I've been buying a rotisserie chicken and making chicken salad but it's getting old and I need some variety.

with two thousand ballsacks with just one ball in each sack. or, if you prefer, one thousand separate ballsacks with two balls each. #burningman

You wake up to it buckets? I imagine it wasn't nearly as strong as where you were, but when you're like 2-3 miles from the epicenter its pretty intense even if small

naaaaaaaaaah didn't feel a thing

Pretty sure I made a fool of myself at the tailgate/game. I might have to be sober for this weekend because momma and poppa laimbeer are coming. I hope the Deacs can do it without Andre.

I'll bring cookie dip again though.

What are you making for big meals? I've been buying a rotisserie chicken and making chicken salad but it's getting old and I need some variety.

I'm doing buffalo chicken rolls tonight. My other choices tonight were gonna be tacos or pulled pork in the slow cooker. But I wanted to try something new.

Pretty sure I made a fool of myself at the tailgate/game. I might have to be sober for this weekend because momma and poppa laimbeer are coming. I hope the Deacs can do it without Andre.

I'll bring cookie dip again though.

Lolwut?

Cookout and I absolutely dominated in corn hole this weekend. Unfortunately, I'm not sure that's a fair team so I'm going to of course be sticking with OSD as my partner. Cookout is just too good.

Cookout and I absolutely dominated in corn hole this weekend. Unfortunately, I'm not sure that's a fair team so I'm going to of course be sticking with OSD as my partner. Cookout is just too good.

:laugh: I was a lot better than I thought I'd be given the time off. Looking forward to moar games this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back