• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT64: I'll take a low-carb Red Bull. Or some Shark Bites or Gushers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh, I want in.

tumblr_lp63gv3Vuh1qdyufk.gif

I don't really know who my person is so I wouldn't be able to anyway.

ZOMG, Bridget Fonda is one of my childhood crushes. That movie where Nic Cage gives her the lotto ticket and she wins and they fall in love -- SMOKING. Also superb in Jackie Brown.

ZOMG, Bridget Fonda is one of my childhood crushes. That movie where Nic Cage gives her the lotto ticket and she wins and they fall in love -- SMOKING. Also superb in Jackie Brown.

She was also in some awesome movie as action character, right? The Point or something like that. She was a badass. I will have to look it up.

i'm very confused. it's about to be my weekend, hopefully things will have returned to normal on the CT by tuesday at 9 am-ish.

She was also in some awesome movie as action character, right? The Point or something like that. She was a badass. I will have to look it up.

No no no Nelly, she was superb in the Nic Cage move, but SMOKING in Jackie Brown.

She was also the American version of La Femme Nikita, Point of No Return -- that's whatcho thinkinbout.

so a week or so ago my gf bought a pair of african american female ventriloquist dummies and ever since has been holed up in the den with them with the door locked doing god knows what. Right now I just got a text saying "I'm ready, can't wait to show you what the three of us have been working on."

I'm a little terrified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back