• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT65: hakuna matata

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need advice but can't post it on the board. If anyone wants to help let me know and I will PM you.

But you should have some leftover blueberry muffins. We need to get you to be more glass half full

I need advice but can't post it on the board. If anyone wants to help let me know and I will PM you.

tumblr_ma23fa4bDc1rnbjpro3_500.gif

What's this deal with deacfan2010? Where has he been posting? I've missed all of this, gonna need to do research.

Yo rj=mj, have you been following the Tourists-Grasshoppers championship series? It's shifting to GSO tomorrow night for Thirsty Thursday and Fireworks. The series is tied at 1 (best of 5).

What's this deal with deacfan2010? Where has he been posting? I've missed all of this, gonna need to do research.

Cell phone thread today:

im thinking about selling my 4s to get the 5..

Idiots like you allow Apple to put out this type of bullshit.

Hockey thread yesterday:

The NHL is/was on such a roll. High levels of talent, likable stars, "marquee" franchises doing well, parity in the Cup winners. A lockout would do so much f-ing damage. Goddammt.

There is absolutely nothing likeable about hockey.

I'm frustrated right now, but I'll try not to let it affect my level of dickishness in my posts...

I'm refinishing an old pantry my cousin gave me. She started to paint it and then bailed on the project. So, today I put on chemical stripper that I've used on other products, but it didn't work for some reason (possibly the humidity). So instead of stripping paint, it just attached to the pantry, and I spent the entire day sanding down the pantry just to get that crap off. I was hoping to have the first coat of paint on by tonight.

So in addition to wasting my time I also:

1) Paid for a product that didn't work,
2) Paid for scrapers, etc that I didn't need,
3) Ran out of sandpaper, and
4) Made an unnecessary trip to the hardware store for more sandpaper.

Have you ever tried chalk paint? That would take care of all of your issues I think.

Feel free to PM away.

Yeah you're right HTTD, I read an article from a couple days ago and then just looked at today's score.

I could go to Hawaii this weekend Sat-Tues for $725 airfare and hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back