• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT65: hakuna matata

Status
Not open for further replies.
For example, I've become much more careful about the type of fish I eat. Based solely on the sustainable seafood app from the monterey bay aquarium.

the topic of posters who disappeared suddenly was discussed on the last CT, but does anyone else remember MrBigglesworth94? that was a funny ass dude.

I recall the name, but not the poster. I wondered on the last thread what ever happened to justgimmiethedeacs...she was ubiquitous for quite a while. I just assume these people all died, but no one knows about it and their corpses are still rotting in their homes, in some cases just mere yards from lbe08.

My all time favorite fruit is a ripe peach in season. Get one that's not ripe or mealy and they are fucking disgusting.

For example, I've become much more careful about the type of fish I eat. Based solely on the sustainable seafood app from the monterey bay aquarium.

4real? Dag. Df09toy would be proud

That was my original goal to use those, but I couldn't find any at the grocery store except Scooby Doo ones that were shaped like bones and somehow that seemed weird. Thanks for the suggestion - I'll look for them again. Or maybe just get the bone shaped ones.

Kroger has their own brand of different flavored graham cracker sticks. I'm bringing the cinnamon ones to go with my peanut butter football dip (as well as pretzels).

Kroger has their own brand of different flavored graham cracker sticks. I'm bringing the cinnamon ones to go with my peanut butter football dip (as well as pretzels).

They do industrial smoothing and sell graham crackers?

I recall the name, but not the poster. I wondered on the last thread what ever happened to justgimmiethedeacs...she was ubiquitous for quite a while. I just assume these people all died, but no one knows about it and their corpses are still rotting in their homes, in some cases just mere yards from lbe08.

justgimme is definitely still alive and well.

the rest probably have died. RIP

I don't have any Krogers nearby, but maybe I can find some at a grocery store besides Teeter. Or just the bone ones.

I'm really excited about this peanut butter football dip, based solely on the name. Can't wait to try some find out what is in it, besides bits of real football!

I figured justgimme and dv7 broke up and that's why she disappeared and he's been a raging lunatic

I miss getsome on the boards =( I need my CToast twin to help me stranglehold the CT!

I figured justgimme and dv7 broke up and that's why she disappeared and he's been a raging lunatic

Nope, it's the opposite. The closer they get to marriage the more angry he gets, apparently.

If you had Tourette's, but could choose one word or phrase to uncontrollably exclaim at random moments, what would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back