• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT65: hakuna matata

Status
Not open for further replies.
My secretary is so fucking strange. I had a doctor's appointment this morning and walked there from my office. Apparently he saw me walking down the street, and I said yeah, I was just going to a doctor's appoinement. His immediate response was "oh, the podiatrist." I have no idea why he would immediately assume I went to a podiatrist, which I didn't. When I say no, just a regular doctor, he immediately responds with "oh, the one over on 21st and K?" Um, no. WTF man? There are probably 200 doctors offices within 10 blocks of my office. He is just so weird. He does shit like this all the time.

i got a dude that works for me who is the same way. always asks about 3 too many, really detailed questions about everything. when i was getting my kitchen redone, he was unbearable and would always ask things like, so did you decide to go with the 32 or 36 inch sink and how thick the granite slab was and all of these things that i just don't GAF about. i'm pretty sure he has asperger's or something.

Everyone I've met or spoken to IRL seems to be pretty cool. No need for e-bullying. There is teasing (which gets you rep and adoration, as evidenced by me) and being a assdouche as evidenced by the people everyone complains about.

Dude secretaries, when there are a plethora of of recent college sorostitutes dying for a job, you are doing it wrong.

Dude secretaries, when there are a plethora of of recent college sorostitutes dying for a job, you are doing it wrong.

I didn't chose him, he was assigned to me by management. But I do miss my first secretary. She was 21 and a hot piece of ass. And actually really good at her job.

"that'll be the last time Barry Zuckerkorn/wfudkn calls someone a homo!"

Working with a dude who goes through packs of black and milds like it is his job. Best day so far.

Gotta be honest, I find this whole celeb alterego thing confusing.

28kooc3.jpg

moonzzz - Kanye West (present)
Townie - Bronson Pinchot (present)
deacphan - Emile Hirsch (present)
HTTD - Dabney Coleman
AWAR - Bridget Fonda (present)
El Chupe - Anne Ramsey (present)
DeacHawk - Cate Blanchett (present)
LBE - Eddie Vedder
DeacFan2009 - Casey Affleck
Knight - Toni Braxton
RTQ - Bill Laimbeer (present)
Nonny - John Mayer
ITK - Carl Weathers (present)
TWDeac - Tommy Lee Jones
Tsy - Dong Dong (present)
JDawg - Jacques Chirac (present)
OldGoldBeard - Mario Van Peebles (present)
Palma - Sully Sullenberger
rjequalsmj - Felicity Huffman (present)
bmoney - Ellen Cleghorne (present)
cookout - Ben Affleck (present)
deacondamo - Kristi Yamaguchi
bojanglefunk - Emilio Estevez
Hello - Kimbo Slice (present in alternate form)
buckets - Patrick Fugit (present)
WakeGal - Leelee Sobieski
HeavyPetter - Paul Hogan
94Deac - Geena Davis
DCDeac - Viggo Mortensen
DeacisGO - Garth Brooks
bigdoublezero - Maggie Gyllenhaal
Jhmd - Randy Quaid
dv7 - Alicia Silverstone
724 - Dame Judy Dench
wfudkn - Kylie Minogue
leftcoastdeac - James Cameron
BillBrasky - Pete Sampras (present)
Rubbins - Jodi Foster (present)
SteelCityDeac - Mary Steenburgen (present)
dashionista - Jimmy Buffett
rjkarl - John Travolta
DeacinVermont - Chef Bobby Flay
Eat Lead Commie - Alan Ruck
DeaconPeach - Nelson Mandela
HeltonCreek - Ricardo Villalobos

I recall the name, but not the poster. I wondered on the last thread what ever happened to justgimmiethedeacs...she was ubiquitous for quite a while. I just assume these people all died, but no one knows about it and their corpses are still rotting in their homes, in some cases just mere yards from lbe08.

Whatever happened to NicholasRay? Man, that guy was great! Or what about the guy who wanted to try out to be the Deacon mascot? I couldn't stop laughing!

OGB, you are a fellow historian. do you remember bigglesworth? funny dude, wasn't he?

Yeah, I remember him. Kind of like Milhouse, Jr. Had an avatar of Beavis/Butthead with his shirt pulled up over his head. Loosely associated with KGS, maybe?

yeah, i almost made the milhouse comparison. definitely remember the great cornholio aviator. for a second i was wondering if biggles/mil were the same poster but i'm pretty sure milhouse has had the same name for a while. biggles wasn't quite as cynical/dickish as mil, either.

don't remember the connection with KGS although that guy was awesome. anyone associated with him is a winner in my book. seems he had a BFF on the boards, deacalum81 or something maybe?

perfect townhouse that's unfortunately adjacent to the ghetto just emailed me... they're throwing in free blinds, knocking down the price, and no hoa dues for a year.... eeeeeeeeeeeep. i want ittttttttttttt.

I dig that your people are making you do the plebe work before you ascend to your rightful position on the throne.

Yeah I've been doing grunt work when I can since high school. I'd love to see Lectro or bkf or anyone else who drops "silver spoon" smack on my generation apply it to me and work the jobs I've worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back