• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT65: hakuna matata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Power is back on, but now my AC smells like popcorn. Weird.

stupid ass dwarves musta electrocuted themselves. will never learn. once a miserable fucking dwarf always a miserable dwarf. one less for me to bust.

What happened? It was a busy night in Winston too. I heard the medic helicopter at least 4 times.

TW - will Quizzle ever update? Or do I need to shell out cash (which I'm not doing)?

That DirecTV NFL package is silly. Wish I could talk the roomies into dumping FIOS, but it's an awesome deal.

I wouldn't scratch the internet for anything. We have 5 computers constantly streaming and shit and never a blip to the service.

However, the cable leaves some stuff to be desired. I pay $10 a month myself for the sports package since I'm the only person (in a 5 dude house) who cares about sports. And even that is really only for MLB Network and FSC.

So I got DF2009 and AceofWake/BoulderDeac/BrainsInVats coming in town this weekend, YEYEYE.

Saturday is the day. Game at the house with many brews, maybe catch the second half at the bar down the street. Strength training in the afternoon with yard games. Evening time, headed to Appalachian Brewing's 15th Annual Brew Fest, with 25 breweries from the mid-Atlantic including Victory, Troegs, Yards, etc., all you can drink, as well as all you can eat German Oktoberfest style food.

I reckon Sunday morning will be hangover diner style and catching the first slate of football games before they cruise back to DC and BMore.

So I got DF2009 and AceofWake/BoulderDeac/BrainsInVats coming in town this weekend, YEYEYE.

Saturday is the day. Game at the house with many brews, maybe catch the second half at the bar down the street. Strength training in the afternoon with yard games. Evening time, headed to Appalachian Brewing's 15th Annual Brew Fest, with 25 breweries from the mid-Atlantic including Victory, Troegs, Yards, etc., all you can drink, as well as all you can eat German Oktoberfest style food.

I reckon Sunday morning will be hangover diner style and catching the first slate of football games before they cruise back to DC and BMore.

Awesommmeeee! Did you have Victory Summer Love this summer?

Every 6 months. BS. Credit Karma is better for updating whenever you want.

I'm getting annoyed. Going to get a huge jump once my last delinquency reaches the 2 year mark, and it was August 2010. Yet my damn student loan reporting is like a month delinquent and hasn't reported August yet (although the payments are on 8/28 so maybe its not delinquent) but like everything else has reported August except the one thing I need to report August to bump 2010 off.

According to my equifax it should be a 50+ point jump.

I was looking for a list of breweries at that beer fest. Couldn't find one...

I was looking for a list of breweries at that beer fest. Couldn't find one...

Yea they haven't announced them yet other than Victory, mostly because they're trying not to sell out tix before they get walkup sales and can charge twice as much. But my inside sources tell me all the PA microbrew big boys will be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back