• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT66: Hands up if you're down to get down tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dv7. So much unresolved anger. Take it out on the internet, Shrek.

Good win, palma, you noob.

Summon the dwarfbuster council! Hurry! There are no dwarf tags!

"GODDAMNIT JR! IT'S THAT GODDAMN STONE COLD! OH NO NOT THE DWARFBUSTER. OH NO HE'S GONNA DWARF BUST MR. MCMAHON"

I remember the CT being much more entertaining a couple of years ago. Some great names have moved on and their shoes remain unfilled.

I remember the CT being much more entertaining a couple of years ago. Some great names have moved on and their shoes remain unfilled.

I was reading the early days of the boards, and IL and wagon were still around. Miss those bros.

Also smallbigtall was awesome back in the day.

Oh dv7. So much unresolved anger. Take it out on the internet, Shrek.

Good win, palma, you noob.

I think my favorite part about driving away from the sun in the early morning or late afternoon/early evening when the sun is low is that when the sun is directly behind you, your car's shadow looks like Shrek. Upon googling, I find out that I'm not the only person thats noticed this

5376199733_ed0e26f583_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back