• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT86. THE BOARDS ARE BACK IN TOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just saying the implication is that sexytimes have already happened....so putting the bra back on a certain way to turn the guy on just didn't fit.

i-dunno-lol_1_.jpg

We're talking about boobs?

You can't stare at her butt and make her fall in love with you, DF07.

I am a married man, and I cannot say with confidence what color my wife's eyes are*.

*They do literally change colors

I am a married man, and I cannot say with confidence what color my wife's eyes are*.

*They do literally change colors

what were you staring at (with a goofy grin on your face, no doubt) when you were face to face with her while the priest was talking?

what were you staring at (with a goofy grin on your face, no doubt) when you were face to face with her while the priest was talking?

No priest, not Catholic bro.

Her eyes, 'Lo, the windows to her soul, my dude.

I like all the other stuff too, but a good face separates the 7's from the 9's-10's.

All the Flawhda chickas you chase after are all getting nip and tucked anyway, so it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back