• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT86. THE BOARDS ARE BACK IN TOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wo hey cookout, welcome to the party!

Also just figured out I'm gonna have a rough first week at the new job. The first day at the job will be after a weekend in Brooklyn with ILDeac and the gf, seeing the Lumineers and drinking lots of whiskey. Then that Wednesday I have to head to York to see Jeff Mangum with 2009 and IL, and then drive back to Philly for work the next morning. Hope my new job is easy, but something (the interview with the scary Indian chick) tells me it won't be.

Wo hey cookout, welcome to the party!

Also just figured out I'm gonna have a rough first week at the new job. The first day at the job will be after a weekend in Brooklyn with ILDeac and the gf, seeing the Lumineers and drinking lots of whiskey. Then that Wednesday I have to head to York to see Jeff Mangum with 2009 and IL, and then drive back to Philly for work the next morning. Hope my new job is easy, but something (the interview with the scary Indian chick) tells me it won't be.

Haha, just try and pace and you'll be good.

u drinking cookout? if so, what? if not, why not?

Had a couple bears, but I gotta hit the sack in a little bit. Been up working on hw and still got a lot to finish sadly. Might just wake up early and knock it out.

I like the Simpsons ep where Santa's Little Helper becomes a police dog. Pretty compelling stuff, especially when Bart gets trapped in the school, and his pet snake Strangles effs up everything. Good episode. Y'all remember that one? HERO COP SAVES BOY. HERO COP SAVES BOY.

Had a couple bears, but I gotta hit the sack in a little bit. Been up working on hw and still got a lot to finish sadly. Might just wake up early and knock it out.

when did you find time to train that bear to do those sweet moves?

do you ever split cards?

From google:

Here are seven easy basic strategies to guide you when to split cards in Blackjack:
Always split aces
Always split eights
Never split fours, fives or tens
Split twos and threes only when the dealer has four through seven
Split sixes when the dealer has three through six
Split sevens when the dealer has two through seven
Split nines when the dealer has two through six, and eight or nine.

I'm sort of drinking. Promised fiancée I'd be in bed like... Now.

do you guys live together? i don't understand the logistics of said promise if so.

also, i got an email about a class action lawsuit from facebook. i know you prolly think i should take it, but you know my feelings on frivolous lawsuits, texas.

Schoolz gonna be rough this week, but the next two weekends are gonna be bauce. Asheville this weeked and planning on eating at that dope french restaurant. And then hitting up DC the following weekend ftw.

I hate to have to wreck the party here, but I have to do some testing on the site at 1am. You guys aren't supposed to be posting this late!

special thanks go to WolfSecretSantaDeac cause his gift of the Williams Sonoma whiskey balls is INCREDIBLE and I'm drunk if you can't tell already.

also DeaconPeach is way sweeter than the character Peach from Lonesome Dove.

I hate to have to wreck the party here, but I have to do some testing on the site at 1am. You guys aren't supposed to be posting this late!

Party pooper.

I was just about to post a warning about you doing this lulz.

do you guys live together? i don't understand the logistics of said promise if so.

also, i got an email about a class action lawsuit from facebook. i know you prolly think i should take it, but you know my feelings on frivolous lawsuits, texas.

I got the same email. Didnt respond. I must have responded to one with classmates.com at some point because I got a few bucks deposited into PayPal saying it was settled.

You guys know how yogurt is made? Cause they say you don't want to know how sausage is made, but I feel like you know what you're getting into when you eat sausage. Less so with yogurt. Shit's kinda fucked up.

This is our life now, Milhouse. We're dumpster folk.

Consider this Simpsons quote my drunken olive branch to the poster Milhouse who hurt my feelings. I think he's wrong about my generation, but right about me. Good thing he doesn't read the chat thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back