• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT86. THE BOARDS ARE BACK IN TOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
The woman feels that we only focus on the individual choices not the social or environmental factors?

It's not your fault, you live next to a Burger King and have no friends.

this is my theory on buying lingerie in a nutshell. #thingsishouldntsharewiththect #toolate

+1. I'm convinced I get more excited about lingerie than men, though. They don't seem to appreciate it as much and just rip into the present too fast, you know?

One of them liquidates her state retirement account since she doesn't believe its solvent anyway and they travel the world for a year. The ChatThread takes care of her cats.

So you're offering to fund an around the world trip with El Chupe AND get rid of your cats?! I take that back -- El Chupe may be flying across the country to come to YOU.

Reactions: ITK
i defs notice eye color on the ladies and extraordinary eye color on the fellows.

I didn't know Bob's had a change of ownership. That helps to clear up confusion on my end about this week's kickball communications, though. Are they still going to sponsor spring kickball?

I doubt that decision has been made. I talked with Bob last night and he wants to keep everything going like normal. He just doesn't know what all that entails because everything was deleted. He sounded upbeat but definitely flustered last night.

So you're offering to fund an around the world trip with El Chupe AND get rid of your cats?! I take that back -- El Chupe may be flying across the country to come to YOU.

I will want my cats back at the end of the year.

i'm assuming the peeps that dont notice eye color stare at the floor when they talk to people.

+1. I'm convinced I get more excited about lingerie than men, though. They don't seem to appreciate it as much and just rip into the present too fast, you know?

Dammit. So many inappropriate comments that I can't make since lalark could call my wife and rat me out.

One of my eyes is hazel. The other is like 70% hazel, 20% solid green in a pie shape, and 10% solid brown in a kite shape.

LBE I was nominated to remind you about something later, but I have forgotten what it was.

One of my eyes is hazel. The other is like 70% hazel, 20% solid green in a pie shape, and 10% solid brown in a kite shape.

images

huh?

Also, I have missed a lot of the thread, but noticed the "palma hates nudity tag." Did he claim, once again, that boobs look better covered?

Dudes totally appreciate it.

My theory around lingerie is that it boosts confidence which is ultimately hotter than the lingerie itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back