• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT86. THE BOARDS ARE BACK IN TOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the ginger is cute for some reason. The one who banged Tyler in her roommate's bed.
that girl srsly looks about 12. cmon numbers.
I think Shae is the prettiest. She's the least trashy looking, at least.
true, shae is legit. nice bod and likes to get down.
who's this dude with the mustache? he's by far the coolest dude on the show and its not even close. i love that they use subtitles when he talks.

shain. yes, he's pretty much a bauce. his dad is such an OG too. son, you already done blowed out 6 trucks.

I made a reservation for a restaurant in New York City tonight, good thing I continued to do research on the venue otherwise that woulda been super embarrassing

Palma, when/why are you going to NYC? Which restaurant?

out of all the bars in raleigh, brotel walked into mine (or the one I was in at least) last night. even with a super dead phone, I can't escape that boy if I try! #ridiculous

Beasting Sunday so far. Read a hundred pages for pleasure. Made eggs, sausage, hash browns, and coffee for breakfast. Rocked out to Barber, Tchaikovsky, Mussorgsky, and Rossini in the process.

About to do some strength training (not like Devin Thomas), and then off to IKEA for Swedish DIY furniture and foodstuffs.

Palma, when/why are you going to NYC? Which restaurant?

We were looking for something new to try out, so I did some research and found this hotel in Bev Hills that had a supposedly decent sushi restaurant and a rooftop bar. Google was not updated so it failed to mention the restaurant moved 3 years ago. But when I googled the restaurant name LA, it took me to a website with a menu, so I called them up and made a reservation at 10.

Then I googled and saw the rooftop bar was exclusive to hotel guests, so I called the front desk to see if I could get in with a dinner reservation. Then I found out that the restaurant was gone ( made a reservation at their NYC restaurant), and that it was no longer exclusive to hotel guests. Was just an epic failing in google all the way around.

those new directv genie commercials crack me up every time. pos rep to the creators of them.

Should I got to trader Joe's and buy cookie butter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back