• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT86. THE BOARDS ARE BACK IN TOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam1.jpg

We all have our part to play, AWAR.

No image showing, broski.

Ill have some of what sports marketing is having...

@WFUSports: Twitter Trivia is back today! Be on our timeline at 12:30 for a chance to win a pair of coveted tickets to tonight's game against #5 Duke!

awkward coworker just went up to one of our visiting higher-ups and greeted him as such "wassup brah?! :awkward hand shake hug thing:". coworker is a white guy from new hampshire. higher-up is at least 65 years old and stuffy. awkward turrrrtttleeee :rulz:

awkward coworker just went up to one of our visiting higher-ups and greeted him as such "wassup brah?! :awkward hand shake hug thing:". coworker is a white guy from new hampshire. higher-up is at least 65 years old and stuffy. awkward turrrrtttleeee :rulz:

Is this the guy that collects the hair from your brush and makes dolls out of it?

used to love AIM fileshare. also, used to be able to stream other peoples' iTunes libraries, and for a while, there were programs where you could download from them, was awesome back in the Wake dorms, so much music available.

used to love AIM fileshare. also, used to be able to stream other peoples' iTunes libraries, and for a while, there were programs where you could download from them, was awesome back in the Wake dorms, so much music available.

I pretty much spent the first month + of working at UNC doing the downloading other peoples' iTunes libraries. You could set it up so that everyone who was connected to the library network showed up. We still didn't have widespread wireless at the time, so this basically meant everyone in the library who plugged in their laptop. It was awesome. Then they told me I should probably actually do some work if I wanted to keep said job.

Brasky/Cookout/Tuffalo - do you have class in the School of Education building? Parts of the roof have blown off, and other parts are just dangling there. Looks like a shitshow, and one side is completely caution-taped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back