• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT86. THE BOARDS ARE BACK IN TOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to be a dick and call in a noise complaint on my neighbors last night. There is just no need to be cranking your bass and music that loud at 3 am.

So glad that I'm running on three hours of sleep, with my first college exam in 4.5 years being this morning.

Anybody know a good resource to learn Access and pivot tables, oe are they easy enough that I can learn as I go?

Glad to hear good things about The Americans. Which reminds me that I need to sit down and clean off the DVR pretty soon.

So I just watched last nights ep of White Collar and I really don't like the angle they are playing with Neal and Elizabeth.

yeah, so far haven't been a fan of the first couple episodes of the season. i'm keeping the faith that it'll pick up soon though.

Anybody know a good resource to learn Access and pivot tables, oe are they easy enough that I can learn as I go?

READ A BOOK READ A BOOK READ A MOTHERFUCKING BOOK

but seriously, that's how I taught myself

God dammit that game was fun but frustrating last night. Nice work by the students.

I know Plumlee kind of torched us, but it was amusing to watch him "play defense" after he picked up his third foul. He literally just waved at guys as they went past him.

God dammit that game was fun but frustrating last night. Nice work by the students.

I know Plumlee kind of torched us, but it was amusing to watch him "play defense" after he picked up his third foul. He literally just waved at guys as they went past him.

Did he successfully commit a single post move without hooking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back