• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT87: we're goin down down in an earlier round

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot you had started the new job. I was thinking this was at your old spot.

i am not the best decision maker when i drink tequila.

and also, re-Hanson. I think i'm taking back my "they're a boy band" decision. because:
1. they played their own instruments
2. wrote all their own music
3. are still together (all of them) today
4. don't dance

I'm not sure why it weirds me out, but they also have 9 kids among them.....nuts

Is Wake Radio taking an advanced role in choosing artists now? The fools that used to work in student union were terribad at picking artists. Their desire to please everyone always led to the exact same Jason Mraz type artist.

People really don't understand what it takes to book acts for Wake....such a limited budget and very limited amount of bands that are available on certain dates, and then need to choose from what there is available.

Have to judge whether a relatively unknown band is unknown and going to blow up, or unknown because they suck...or if a more popular band is a one-hit wonder and will be pushed out of the industry soon.

It's not like you have a billion choices...and as far as I know they would put a handful of available acts up for popular vote

*Wasn't in Student Union but was close with people who helped make those kinds of decisions

ugh. too much cookie butter.
i hadn't had it for a few weeks, and i bought some today... and took to it like i would a thing of ice cream.
terrible decision.

Mmm, good idea, my turn.

Too late, already 3 spoonfuls in, it's been a long day.

That's not my stopping point :laugh:.

I already ate the first half of the jar in one sitting.. probs just gonna polish this sucker off.

Hmm, just over 1200 calories in half of a cookie butter jar. Not too bad.

If only we knew people with a similar love for basketball and Chris Paul to help split the cost

this is not my year for such expenditures. got some life purchases this in FY2013.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
GOT WHAT I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

For her to wear to grad school in south central ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back