• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT87: we're goin down down in an earlier round

Status
Not open for further replies.
munchkin did not sleep last night after 1ish. Good thing it's coffee club morning up in here. and that I get to leave at 3 because it's Friday (best work rule eva)

Morning CT. My hangover from yesterday is subsiding in terms of nausea and headache, but now my entire body hurts. Oh well, it was worth it though.

I was at the grocery store on campus today with a friend getting a sandwich and he saw a guy that he had met a few times through one of his high school friends (my friend is from the Boston area). I got introduced to him and he said he was from Pennsylvania so I was like oh that's cool what part, and he's from New Hope (suburb of Philly) which is the exact same town my girlfriend is from and a guy who was in HTTD's wedding. I was like oh that's cool do you know NumbersToy and he was like oh yeah she was one of my best friends in high school.

My mind was blown.

Also we're supposed to get 24-36" of snow here in the next day and a half and the most I've ever seen in my life is like 5". So that's a thing.

Oh, yeah. You're gonna have fun. Just make sure you wait until the wind dies down. And either waterproof pants or a change in a backpack.

10p-6a is my routine sleepy time.

I've been skewing later the past couple weeks. It's been terrible.

Also, I've been listening to my coworker eat for the past twenty minutes. Every. Single. Day. I hear his lips/gums smacking. Terrible. He needs to retire for my sanity.

How do you get to work an hour after waking up?

I've got this ish down to an exact science. Alarm goes off at 6:00, hit the snooze and it goes off again at 6:10. Get up and turn the water on in the shower, and as its warming up I brush my teeth. Hop in the shower, and I can be fully cleaned in 7 minutes. By the time I get out, its 6:20. Put on deo and throw my clothes on (t-shirt and shorts, since I switch to scrubs) and am out the door between 6:25 and 6:30. It takes me 25 min from the time I leave my garage until I pull into the parking lot and 5 minutes to get to my office. The only time there is a delay is when I have to shave, and that is only twice a week, and it adds approximately 3 extra minutes.

I've got this ish down to an exact science. Alarm goes off at 6:00, hit the snooze and it goes off again at 6:10. Get up and turn the water on in the shower, and as its warming up I brush my teeth. Hop in the shower, and I can be fully cleaned in 7 minutes. By the time I get out, its 6:20. Put on deo and throw my clothes on (t-shirt and shorts, since I switch to scrubs) and am out the door between 6:25 and 6:30. It takes me 25 min from the time I leave my garage until I pull into the parking lot and 5 minutes to get to my office. The only time there is a delay is when I have to shave, and that is only twice a week, and it adds approximately 3 extra minutes.

So you skip the most important meal of the day :rulz:

I usually snooze my alarm like 6 times, lay in bed answer emails/catching up on Flipboard, shower then make the 15 minute walk to work. I'm not a morning person.

i love breakfast. I LOVE IT. i'd take any of you out to breakfast right now if i were in town.

so many good breakfast places there. then again, there are 3 billion pancake houses in my area.

today for breakfast i had vitamins and unsalted cottage cheese. DELICIOUS

i love breakfast. I LOVE IT. i'd take any of you out to breakfast right now if i were in town.

so many good breakfast places there. then again, there are 3 billion pancake houses in my area.

My father-in-law LOVES Dino's House of Pancakes. If we go visit him in MB, you can count on going to Dino's at least once.

Morning CT. My hangover from yesterday is subsiding in terms of nausea and headache, but now my entire body hurts. Oh well, it was worth it though.

Ima write a long winded blog post about it today at work, I think.

speaking of breakfast, Twin City Kiwanis Club Pancake Jamboree going on right now at the Benton Convention Center

dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.
How many dicks is that?
A lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back