• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT88: do tha harlem shake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope. met her at wake, but i did live with her. i think buckets met his fiance by living with her, though.

Oh and the reason there's a gender gap is because we're forced to hire women by law, not cause we want to. I mean I love you girls and all, but ya'll be fucking crazy and causing all sortsa work drama where it doth not need to exist. I've had quite a few good female co-workers but both were married and in their late thirties.

Lol.

wait i thought you met your fiance in dc because you lived with her

That was buckets.

When he moved in he told us he better not hook up with either of his two female roommates because he'd have to end up marrying her. Buckets is a snowpacolypse casualty four years after the fact.

I haven't followed all of this. The apartment people are making you do this? Just go talk to them. They bend the rules on this shit all the time.

Yeah I'm gonna attach a letter of rec from my previous landlord saying I paid rent on time and got full security deposit back and was a good tenant, and will attach a pay stub saying I make enough money, but there's still the formalities of background and credit check. Hopefully, they'll see I would match well and not just go straight by the credit check. Never missed a rent payment, just got mad debt, yo.

carlsen subaru in redwood city: "we were the subaru people before subarus were cool." that's right, we want all the hipsters.

Yeah I'm gonna attach a letter of rec from my previous landlord saying I paid rent on time and got full security deposit back and was a good tenant, and will attach a pay stub saying I make enough money, but there's still the formalities of background and credit check. Hopefully, they'll see I would match well and not just go straight by the credit check. Never missed a rent payment, just got mad debt, yo.

most LLs don't mind that. mine LOLed at my shitty credit.

credit checks cost money. I know my current landlord (friend) said he never wanted to resort to that with randoms if avoidable.

WERD.

So assuming all goes to plan I will be in Jenkintown instead of Philly, which is a little artsy fartsy burb north of Germantown. Sort of the Glenside area, for those who know Philly. It's not as hip as Manayunk or Fishtown, but rent is way cheaper, it's closer than Manayunk is to my work (and parking is less of an issue), property taxes are way cheaper (and it won't affect my car insurance), the neighborhood has mad bars and restaurants, art galleries and theaters, etc. Think I'll like it.

ETA Yea the CC costs $30

sounds MONTE.

LUDA is ice t's ex-wife's bastard son on this sweet ep of svu.

That's a good episode. I believe he is credited as Christopher Bridges in that role.

Deacphan how long have you been with your lady?

Although worth nothing, is that it was better than this garbage:

A lightning bolt strikes
I feel a sudden energy
Thunder clouds approach
I can't run from destiny
A tornado tears me down
But I will stand again
My life is a hurricane
But I'll weather it to the end

By one JJ Redick

Status
Not open for further replies.