• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT88: do tha harlem shake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning CT. What are the chances of getting some Foothills Sexual Chocolate anywhere in the Charlotte area?

For those that wear contacts...do you keep a spare set in your car or at work?...what about contact solution?

My contact just fell out at work and had dried up some by the time I could get it back in and now it's irritating my eye....no solution or spare sets at work.

I keep a contacts case with clean solution in my purse so that I can always take out my contacts if they start irritating me and I wont have to lose the pair. I also keep my glasses in my purse so I can drive home without my contacts.

I was just watching an episode of Say Yes to the Dress and one of the girls picking out a dress had cancer, but her chemo was scheduled to end a few months before the wedding so it was a big deal about how she wasnt going to have hair at the wedding. She picked out a dress, they showed the wedding, happy ending. Then at the very end of the episode they put up an "In loving memory..." picture of the bride. She died at most four months after the wedding. Just ruined my night.

Damn. That is sad as shit. WHAT A WAY TO WAKE UP.

Umm, that's so sad. Not how I want any reality tv episode to end.

A friend in Mass posted this on FB:
imagezrhi.jpg

For those that wear contacts...do you keep a spare set in your car or at work?...what about contact solution?

My contact just fell out at work and had dried up some by the time I could get it back in and now it's irritating my eye....no solution or spare sets at work.

i have dailies, so typically if one falls out, i just replace it with a new one. i don't even own contact solution since replacing the contact itself is easy/cheap. but i keep spare pairs of contacts EVERYWHERE. i have several in my makeup bag, a couple in my purse, a few sitting by my computer at work, some in my car, some in my gym bag. i almost never remember to pack them when i go on a trip or something, so it's good when something happens to know that i'm covered regardless by all of the random pairs sitting around my life.

i realize that the northerners who got pelted by the storm last night will think i'm a total wimp for this: but DAMN it's cold outside. for whatever stupid reason (main reason: i didn't bother to check the weather) i had told friends i'd meet them for a run this morning. i just got home and it's taken me a bowl of hot oatmeal, cup of tea, and a blanket to try to stop shaking.

i hate the winter. bring on spring, please.

I managed to keep power which is nice, but it's freezing in my room because the insulation for this building is awful. Ended up with 22 inches through now and there's a chance for an additional inch or two. Pretty awesome storm. Some city in Connecticut got 38 inches. That's absurd.

I managed to keep power which is nice, but it's freezing in my room because the insulation for this building is awful. Ended up with 22 inches through now and there's a chance for an additional inch or two. Pretty awesome storm. Some city in Connecticut got 38 inches. That's absurd.

Just to be clear, you're still going to die. You'll be missed. Probably.

i realize that the northerners who got pelted by the storm last night will think i'm a total wimp for this: but DAMN it's cold outside. for whatever stupid reason (main reason: i didn't bother to check the weather) i had told friends i'd meet them for a run this morning. i just got home and it's taken me a bowl of hot oatmeal, cup of tea, and a blanket to try to stop shaking.

i hate the winter. bring on spring, please.

Amen sister. That's why I didn't do my long run before the game (had to be somewhere at 10). Now I am dreading those 2 hours this afternoon/evening.

Spring, pls.

Hah I'm stuck inside still. Gonna catch the game at noon and go from there. Did you guys get anything up in Vermont?

Carbon Monoxide is the silent killer. Make sure all vents are clear of snow.

We got about 5 inches at my house. My town is in a snow belt, but surrounding areas got a few inches more this time. It was just barely enough to snowblow. We were looking forward to more.

Morning CT. What are the chances of getting some Foothills Sexual Chocolate anywhere in the Charlotte area?

It may not be a total lost cause. I found some Sexual Chocolate in the Lake Norman area in July a couple years ago. It was some restaurant/bar we found before we got back on the interstate when we were heading home from the lake.

YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO GET HERE FOR PUB RUN.

if yall come, I'll buy you both a glass of Sex Choc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back