• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT88: do tha harlem shake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not a Taylor swift fan at all.

I'm finding the whole memo issue from CBS to be interesting. Several are testing that memo. Nas' girlfriend really pushed it but looked awesome. I loved Miranda lambert poking her boobs and going "puffy skin"

And congratulations buckets!

What did T Sweezy sing? I dig this Ed Sheeran/Elton John combo. Love Elton John #nohomo

Never ever ever getting back together.

Our household loves Elton John. We were just discussing his upcoming concert at the joel :)

I'm not a Taylor swift fan at all.

I'm finding the whole memo issue from CBS to be interesting. Several are testing that memo. Nas' girlfriend really pushed it but looked awesome. I loved Miranda lambert poking her boobs and going "puffy skin"

And congratulations buckets!

What memo?

IT'S EASY TO AFFORD WOMEN WHEN YOU MAKE AS MUCH MONEY AS BUCKETS. WILL LLOYD BLANKFEIN BE THE BEST MAN?

I still can't believe Fun. got so famous. I do like this song a lot though. They do a great live performance too.

elton john/billy joel concert is one of the best i've ever seen. Elton's piano was messed up at the start and he got pissed. It was awesome.

What memo?

CBS sent a memo basically addressing how the women. Below is a excerpt.

."Please be sure that buttocks and female breasts are adequately covered. Thong type costumes are problematic. Please avoid exposing bare fleshy under curves of the buttocks and buttock crack. Bare sides or under curvature of the breasts is also problematic. Please avoid sheer see-through clothing that could possibly expose female breast nipples. Please be sure the genital region is adequately covered so that there is no visible 'puffy' bare skin exposure."

elton john/billy joel concert is one of the best i've ever seen. Elton's piano was messed up at the start and he got pissed. It was awesome.

One of my favorites as well.

Peanut is starting to get interested in monkeys. This is huge.

What are the three digits after 336 for all wake forest phone numbers? I just got a missed call from a 336 number, and it was either from wake forest...or my boss.

What are the three digits after 336 for all wake forest phone numbers? I just got a missed call from a 336 number, and it was either from wake forest...or my boss.

Same thing happened to us.

Thank goodness! I was not going to be happy if my boss was calling me at 8 pm on a Sunday night.

Even though her song was meh, I've fine with Carrie winning everything. She's just so damn attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back