• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT88: do tha harlem shake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's awesome. i'm coming back for my friend's wedding party in may. defs gonna have to scoop some to bring back.

alright- everyone remind me tomorrow that i need to pack my toothbrush/toothpaste.

Yeah. Green Hat. We went on a tour on Saturday and it was amazingly fun. The dude giving the tour knew a metric shit-ton about distilling alcohol. They are going to have a bourbon spirit in 5 years and it is going to be amazing.

BLOOMINGDALE MISSES YOU DEACPHAN

I was talking to Gina about this on Friday at Hank's and she implied it was no good. But I haven't tried it so keeping my mind open.

kate mara is a stone cold fox.

YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRL. I called dibs back in 06 when she was in We Are Marshall. A few of those scenes were filmed in my old neighborhood but unfortunately I never saw her.

alright- everyone remind me tomorrow that i need to pack my toothbrush/toothpaste.

note on the bag after its packed. never fails.

They're extremely curious and want to rub up against you JUST LIKE CATS.

:eek:

what-the-fuck-is-that.jpg

congrats, buckets!

i'm pretty dang pleased with myself at the moment. finished my taxes last night. heck yeah. refund coming soon.

Did our taxes this weekend. The living in two states during the course of the year is a bit of a pain in the ass. And I hope I did things right related to the HSA my employer funded for me, but I feel like I got screwed over on that a little based on the fact that it started in October. Oh well - buying the house and paying off PMI upfront resulted in a nice little windfall.

But apparently the government can't accept my return yet because they can't accept any of the ones with the education credit and something else, I think. Way to be prepared, IRS.

I think I'm gonna wait on filing my taxes until later on so I can get the refund a little closer to when I get married, like a nice bonus going into marriage

I'm definitely slacking on taxes this year. I moved last weekend so I was busy with that stuff and now I don't know where half my W2s are or if they even came. This was my first full year on my full salary so I have NO idea if my witholdings are correct or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back