• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT88: do tha harlem shake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the original horrible ex who i haven't spoken to in MONTHS just texted... out of the blue. to check up on me. i'm convinced he just wants to mess with my head.

the original horrible ex who i haven't spoken to in MONTHS just texted... out of the blue. to check up on me. i'm convinced he just wants to mess with my head.

welcome to the club of people whose exes show up in the worst place at the worst time. at least your ex didn't randomly sign up for the exact same premarital class as you with his new fiancee :)

that, or more likely your love biscuit

From Bo's?

Bojangles-Celebrates-Valentines-Day-With-Sweet-Heart-Shaped-Bo-Berry-Biscuits.jpg

i can proudly say that usually my exes reach out to me, after they see pictures of me with other girls and looking happy.

welcome to the club of people whose exes show up in the worst place at the worst time. at least your ex didn't randomly sign up for the exact same premarital class as you with his new fiancee :)

Or show up to your bridal shower to take your party's order...

Or show up to the bar where your entire bridal party went after your rehearsal dinner...

Or show up to your bridal shower to take your party's order...

Or show up to the bar where your entire bridal party went after your rehearsal dinner...

2 different exes. The rehearsal dinner afterparty one was super awkward because he flat out refused to talk to me, and only barely acknowledged Matt after Matt pretty much stared him down for a while.

2 different exes. The rehearsal dinner afterparty one was super awkward because he flat out refused to talk to me, and only barely acknowledged Matt after Matt pretty much stared him down for a while.

damn you should have had some long distance boyfriends

I've only had ex GFs contact me twice. One was a girl who called to warn me not to go somewhere I was planning because her cousins were going to be looking for me there to kick the shit out of me (pretty decent of her to do, actually). The other was because a girl was feeling lonely, but then got super pissed when she heard my new live-in girlfriend on the answering machine and left some rambling pissy message. But I've never laid eyes on an ex after we broke up.

did he come there to stalk or did he just happen to get booked to work and just happen to be at tht bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back