• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB5.0: PM Creamy for Forbes Info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bathroom here is at the other end of the hall, and everyone's office is that see through kind, so I am pretty sure I am going to end up being that guy by the end of next week.

speaking of bathrooms had an evening trip that Knight would have been proud of. Have never smelled anything like it. Had to open up windows in the living room.

Man I have been dragging all week. I’m sure these lunch beers won’t help. Would love for it to be Friday.

Went to a "sports bar" for the second half. I asked to sit outside and get ESPN2 with sound on a TV. "Our TVs don't have sound."

So now I'm sitting outside at a table with the game on my laptop which is what I was doing while working before anyway.

And these are the smoked wings with “sauce.”

600d941114201d817f225a89069d4f38.jpg

Let’s clap it up fellas 👏🏼 get those vibes HIGH

I feel like Larranaga's teams always hack the fuck out of us and this is the first time in quite a while they're getting called on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back