• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB5.0: PM Creamy for Forbes Info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm always strapped

never know when danger is going to approach me

i am the wolf that watches over the sheep (everyone else)

i am constantly assessing the world around me for threats because i possess the skills and the technology to deal with those threats (legally)

i own all the Punisher movies on DVD but I have never read the comics i watch SVU every night

donating to your local police union is an obligation not a request

i cried when that Wendys burned

KEnPom run the numbers on what I would do if ISIS ever targeted my hometown mall

do you think it's more fun because of the sensory experience or because of the the culture/context that surrounds the act of shooting
Definitely the sensory. I don't really like the gun people or the culture that surrounds it. But it makes a loud boom and it kicks in your hand and then whatever you point it at gets a hole in it.

Last edited:
I don’t own it, and won’t ever own it. Just trying to draw a distinction between uses for firearms for me personally. My dog and home alarm is my entire plan for home personal property protection and safety.

I know. It was a bad joke.

a fun thing I came across in my research is in 1864 someone submitted a question to the British med journal Lancet:

"Can anyone of your readers suggest a remedy for preventing hearing loss caused by rifle shooting?"

and the next issue someone responded

"Use cotton in the ears"

I know my neighbors have hella guns. He is a retired cop, and talks about them a lot.

My dog wouldn't actually do anything I don't think, but he's a 50 pound German Shepherd mix, so he would scare the hell out of anybody breaking in with his barking.

basically in the mid 1800s everyone was looking around and going wondering why nobody could hear anything

we industrial revolutioned too hard you guys

I know my neighbors have hella guns. He is a retired cop, and talks about them a lot.

My dog wouldn't actually do anything I don't think, but he's a 50 pound German Shepherd mix, so he would scare the hell out of anybody breaking in with his barking.

My neighbor is born and raised in Texas and retired from Homeland Security as an Air Marshall. Before that he was a CBP agent. When our other neighbors were shooting off fireworks, he gave my son his shooting hearing protection.

@Townie when u visit northern michigan do you try different things and/or smoke funny things?

My shotgun lives under my bed in a gun sock. I don't really want it anymore. Might just sell it and replace with a dented up aluminum bat. The good thing about pump shotguns is the pump noise is likely going to be enough to scare the fuck out of any intruder to where you never have to actually use it. But we also have an alarm system and 2 dogs.

Also @Cav respect for the Wayne’s World ref

I eat a box of thirty ott six shells for breakfast every morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back